What is the Reddie Brace?
The Reddie Knee Brace has been designed specifically for the older patient with unique application features to assist in quick and easy fitting. Large strap tabs are simply to grab on this wraparound support while a posterior fastening allows for one-time adjustment and positioning of the removable medial (inner) and lateral (outer) hinges. This lightweight neoprene support only measures 3 mm in thickness providing a cool and comfortable option for use over extended periods which also has the added advantage of a popliteal cut-out to the rear :
- Mild Arthritis
- Minor Knee Instabilities
- Slight MCL and LCL Sprain
- Cartilage (Meniscus) Damage
What size do I need?
If you are between sizes, please choose the larger size. To determine the correct size, a measurement should be taken from 15cm or 6 inches above the patella mid-line. This product can be used on either the left or the right knee.
- X-Small : 33-39 cm or 13-15.5 inches
- Small : 39-47 cm or 15.5-18.5 inches
- Medium : 47-53 cm or 18.5-21 inches
- Large : 53-60 cm or 21.23.5 inches
- X-Large : 60-67 cm or 23.5-26.5 inches
- XX-Large : 67-75 cm or 26.5-29.5 inches
- XXX-Large : 75-82.5 cm or 29.5-32 inches